Hello Ladies, here is your ultimate guide to various trends for this year's Oaks Day. This year for race day we got your back, follow these trends and we assure that you wont be disappointed with your outfit.
1. MONOCHROMATIC MOMENT - The most easiest way to get dressed for this year's race day is in a monochrome pant suit. Women in fitted blazer and pants look not only stunning but they also channel that strong empowered vibe. Go all black or all white.
2. PINK PLEASE - Wear pink to reveal that feminine and delicate side of yours. Ditch the dress and wear separates like top and skirt or suit and pant. Wear different shades of pink. From romantic pink to bold pink.
3. TEXTURED ELEGANCE - Textures created by pleating the fabric in different ways is something to try this year for racewear, its a unique feature that is sure to make heads turn around.
4. WILD LIFE - Wear an animal print skirt or top and accessorise it with a bold belt or chunky pair earrings. A floor length skirt with fancy heels and a fitted top is sure an easy way to dress up for this Oaks Day.
5. MINIMAL LOOK - This trend is for those who like to dress minimal but yet want to look fashion forward. With light tones and hues, a simple silhouette with a tiny headpiece is all you would need to dress for OAKS DAY.